Yay for Chaos Theory!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

自己紹介

Hi, all!

I'm Michael Goss, from Portland, OR, USA. I am a meteorologist (B.S. in Atmospheric Science at the University of Washington), and I currently work as a forecaster in the wind energy industry (so I certainly can't post anything that would compromise my employment there). I've been alive for slightly more than a quarter century.

I'm going to use this here blog as my personal weather page, focusing on forecasting, and in particular, medium- to long-range forecasting (beyond day 5). In other words, I'm going to engage in tasseography with weather models and ensembles. Actually, I intend more to focus on potentials than actualities.

Anyway, that's about it. I have two topics in mind (that inspired the creation of this here blog), and I'll address them in separate posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment